vineri, septembrie 26

ce ma inspira


(Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again)

Talk to me like lovers do
&
I want to kiss like lovers do


(Bon Jovi - In These Arms)

I'd get down on my knees for you
And make everything alright
&
I'd tell you that I'd never leave you
And love you till the end of time
&
If you were in these arms tonight.


(John mayer-Your Body Is A Wonderland)

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
&
Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes


(Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight)

And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
&
We go a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
&
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.


(Hooverphonic - Eden)


Did you ever think of me
As your best friend



(Trupa - Daca nici tu)

As vrea sa plang si apoi sa rad cu tine
As vrea sa-mi spui ca o sa-mi fie bine
&
Daca nici tu nu simti
Cand vreau sa nu mai minti,
Atunci cine, atunci cine ?
&
Daca nici tu nu esti
Nebun sa ma iubesti,
Atunci cine, atunci cine ?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

fii sincer(a)!